Zurich has appointed Alison Martin to the role of chief executive officer Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and bank distribution with immediate effect.
She replaces former Axa UK boss Amanda Blanc, who resigned from the role last week.
Zurich stated that Martin will continue to oversee the group risk management function for a limited period of time until a suitable successor has been found.
Martin joined Zurich in October 2017 and took on the group chief risk officer position in January
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?