Markel International has launched its Markel Cyber 360 policy which it said provides policyholders with all-round protection against cyber risks.
The provider explained that coverage will be provided on a stand-alone and add-on basis for businesses in the UK, Europe, Canada and Asia.
The product is offered across most industries with limits of up to £10m per risk, and Markel said it is available through a variety of distribution channels.
According to Markel, the policy offers assessments of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues