Markel International has launched its Markel Cyber 360 policy which it said provides policyholders with all-round protection against cyber risks.
The provider explained that coverage will be provided on a stand-alone and add-on basis for businesses in the UK, Europe, Canada and Asia.
The product is offered across most industries with limits of up to £10m per risk, and Markel said it is available through a variety of distribution channels.
According to Markel, the policy offers assessments of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews