Markel International has launched its Markel Cyber 360 policy which it said provides policyholders with all-round protection against cyber risks.
The provider explained that coverage will be provided on a stand-alone and add-on basis for businesses in the UK, Europe, Canada and Asia.
The product is offered across most industries with limits of up to £10m per risk, and Markel said it is available through a variety of distribution channels.
According to Markel, the policy offers assessments of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal