The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has appointed Zurich UK chief executive officer Tulsi Naidu as chair of the FCA Practitioner Panel.
Naidu will take over the post from Fidelity International CEO Anne Richards on 1 August this year.
A spokesperson for Zurich told Insurance Age that Naidu and Richards are the only two women to have ever held this role.
The FCA detailed that Naidu has been a member of the Panel since 2017.
The regulator noted that Nikhil Rathi, CEO of London Stock Exchange
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers