The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has appointed Zurich UK chief executive officer Tulsi Naidu as chair of the FCA Practitioner Panel.
Naidu will take over the post from Fidelity International CEO Anne Richards on 1 August this year.
A spokesperson for Zurich told Insurance Age that Naidu and Richards are the only two women to have ever held this role.
The FCA detailed that Naidu has been a member of the Panel since 2017.
The regulator noted that Nikhil Rathi, CEO of London Stock Exchange
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews