Aviva has announced a plan to reduce costs which will lead to around 1,800 role reductions across the company over the next three years.
The provider said in a statement that it will “look to ensure that redundancies are kept to a minimum wherever possible, for example through natural turnover”.
The insurer further explained it has engaged with Unite and its employee representative bodies and will continue to consult on specific proposals.
Aviva also confirmed it will separate its
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs