Aviva has announced a plan to reduce costs which will lead to around 1,800 role reductions across the company over the next three years.
The provider said in a statement that it will “look to ensure that redundancies are kept to a minimum wherever possible, for example through natural turnover”.
The insurer further explained it has engaged with Unite and its employee representative bodies and will continue to consult on specific proposals.
Aviva also confirmed it will separate its
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years