Allianz UK chief executive Jon Dye has stated that brokers will benefit from the insurer’s deal to buy the general insurance business of Legal & General for £242m and its purchase of the remaining stake of LV.
He described that combining the L&G GI business with the LV GI portfolio is a “good move” which will build a stronger unit.
In a call with journalists on 31 May, Dye said: “If you look across the three businesses, brokers will still be the biggest distribution channel. That demonstrates
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years