Esure Group has appointed David McMillan as chief executive officer.
McMillan is currently group chief operating officer at QBE and is expected to start at Esure in August.
Prior to joining QBE he was CEO of India and chairman of global health insurance at Aviva. McMillan has also worked as CEO of UKGI and group transformation officer at Aviva.
He will replace former CEO Stuart Vann who left the provider in January 2018 “by mutual consent” as Esure stated that its strategic aims will be best
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years