Esure Group has appointed David McMillan as chief executive officer.
McMillan is currently group chief operating officer at QBE and is expected to start at Esure in August.
Prior to joining QBE he was CEO of India and chairman of global health insurance at Aviva. McMillan has also worked as CEO of UKGI and group transformation officer at Aviva.
He will replace former CEO Stuart Vann who left the provider in January 2018 “by mutual consent” as Esure stated that its strategic aims will be best
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020