RSA has hired Kay Martin as its new UK personal lines managing director, joining the provider from Ardonagh.
Martin will replace David Coughlan, who is leaving the insurer along with chief operating officer Darren McKenzie and chief financial officer for UK & International (UK&I) Matt Hotson.
According to RSA, Martin will be responsible for the development of its personal insurance business, which specialises in home, motor and pet insurance distributed through direct brand More Than and
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester