RSA has hired Kay Martin as its new UK personal lines managing director, joining the provider from Ardonagh.
Martin will replace David Coughlan, who is leaving the insurer along with chief operating officer Darren McKenzie and chief financial officer for UK & International (UK&I) Matt Hotson.
According to RSA, Martin will be responsible for the development of its personal insurance business, which specialises in home, motor and pet insurance distributed through direct brand More Than and
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product