Brokers have stated they are not concerned about the future for Aviva after the provider revealed that UK chief executive of Insurance Andy Briggs is set to depart.
Briggs had been in the running to take over the CEO role after Mark Wilson left the provider in October last year, but he lost out to Maurice Tulloch, formerly CEO International, who took over the reins in March.
Amicus Insurance Solutions director Paul Beck noted that Tulloch is a “safe pair of hands”, adding: “Reshuffles at the
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals