Brokers have stated they are not concerned about the future for Aviva after the provider revealed that UK chief executive of Insurance Andy Briggs is set to depart.
Briggs had been in the running to take over the CEO role after Mark Wilson left the provider in October last year, but he lost out to Maurice Tulloch, formerly CEO International, who took over the reins in March.
Amicus Insurance Solutions director Paul Beck noted that Tulloch is a “safe pair of hands”, adding: “Reshuffles at the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff