Brokers have stated they are not concerned about the future for Aviva after the provider revealed that UK chief executive of Insurance Andy Briggs is set to depart.
Briggs had been in the running to take over the CEO role after Mark Wilson left the provider in October last year, but he lost out to Maurice Tulloch, formerly CEO International, who took over the reins in March.
Amicus Insurance Solutions director Paul Beck noted that Tulloch is a “safe pair of hands”, adding: “Reshuffles at the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey