There is a risk of further redundancies at Axa, according to UK & Ireland chief executive officer Claudio Gienal.
In a briefing with journalists on 4 April Gienal addressed the news from last month that Axa had put 106 jobs at risk as it restructures its SME business and opens two new SME trading centres.
Gienal commented: “To serve our SME customers better we need to be faster and have the skills in one place to have a better service and as such the consequence is that we have now put these
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal