There is a risk of further redundancies at Axa, according to UK & Ireland chief executive officer Claudio Gienal.
In a briefing with journalists on 4 April Gienal addressed the news from last month that Axa had put 106 jobs at risk as it restructures its SME business and opens two new SME trading centres.
Gienal commented: “To serve our SME customers better we need to be faster and have the skills in one place to have a better service and as such the consequence is that we have now put these
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns