There is a risk of further redundancies at Axa, according to UK & Ireland chief executive officer Claudio Gienal.
In a briefing with journalists on 4 April Gienal addressed the news from last month that Axa had put 106 jobs at risk as it restructures its SME business and opens two new SME trading centres.
Gienal commented: “To serve our SME customers better we need to be faster and have the skills in one place to have a better service and as such the consequence is that we have now put these
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm