There is a risk of further redundancies at Axa, according to UK & Ireland chief executive officer Claudio Gienal.
In a briefing with journalists on 4 April Gienal addressed the news from last month that Axa had put 106 jobs at risk as it restructures its SME business and opens two new SME trading centres.
Gienal commented: “To serve our SME customers better we need to be faster and have the skills in one place to have a better service and as such the consequence is that we have now put these
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA