Aviva has promoted Maurice Tulloch to chief executive officer, effective 4 March.
This follows on from the departure of previous CEO Mark Wilson in October last year. He first took up the post in January 2013.
Aviva chairman Sir Adrian Montague, who had been in the role on an interim basis pending the appointment on a new CEO, has reverted to his position as non-executive chairman.
Tulloch, who was named UK and Ireland general insurance CEO of the insurer in October 2013, moved to a global
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change