Aviva has promoted Maurice Tulloch to chief executive officer, effective 4 March.
This follows on from the departure of previous CEO Mark Wilson in October last year. He first took up the post in January 2013.
Aviva chairman Sir Adrian Montague, who had been in the role on an interim basis pending the appointment on a new CEO, has reverted to his position as non-executive chairman.
Tulloch, who was named UK and Ireland general insurance CEO of the insurer in October 2013, moved to a global
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing