RSA UK and International chief executive officer Steve Lewis has stepped down from the role and left the insurer.
Scott Egan, who has been chief financial officer at RSA since October 2015, has taken over as CEO effective today (5 February).
Lewis joined RSA in January 2015 and has previously worked as UKGI CEO at Zurich.
RSA stated that Egan continues as a member of RSA’s board and will report to group CEO Stephen Hester. Prior to joining RSA he was interim CEO of Towergate.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies