RSA UK and International chief executive officer Steve Lewis has stepped down from the role and left the insurer.
Scott Egan, who has been chief financial officer at RSA since October 2015, has taken over as CEO effective today (5 February).
Lewis joined RSA in January 2015 and has previously worked as UKGI CEO at Zurich.
RSA stated that Egan continues as a member of RSA’s board and will report to group CEO Stephen Hester. Prior to joining RSA he was interim CEO of Towergate.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing