RSA UK and International chief executive officer Steve Lewis has stepped down from the role and left the insurer.
Scott Egan, who has been chief financial officer at RSA since October 2015, has taken over as CEO effective today (5 February).
Lewis joined RSA in January 2015 and has previously worked as UKGI CEO at Zurich.
RSA stated that Egan continues as a member of RSA’s board and will report to group CEO Stephen Hester. Prior to joining RSA he was interim CEO of Towergate.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings