RSA UK and International chief executive officer Steve Lewis has stepped down from the role and left the insurer.
Scott Egan, who has been chief financial officer at RSA since October 2015, has taken over as CEO effective today (5 February).
Lewis joined RSA in January 2015 and has previously worked as UKGI CEO at Zurich.
RSA stated that Egan continues as a member of RSA’s board and will report to group CEO Stephen Hester. Prior to joining RSA he was interim CEO of Towergate.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith