Specialist motor insurer ERS has launched a new leisure and recreation product to sit alongside its existing agriculture portfolio.
The provider noted that the new product had been created to support the needs of UK brokers and their customers that require a mix of different vehicles.
It covers agricultural machinery and vehicles such as trucks, vans, carts and cars at golf clubs, garden centres, local sports grounds, zoos, safari parks and attractions.
Malcom Cawsey, agriculture
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK