Specialist motor insurer ERS has launched a new leisure and recreation product to sit alongside its existing agriculture portfolio.
The provider noted that the new product had been created to support the needs of UK brokers and their customers that require a mix of different vehicles.
It covers agricultural machinery and vehicles such as trucks, vans, carts and cars at golf clubs, garden centres, local sports grounds, zoos, safari parks and attractions.
Malcom Cawsey, agriculture
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR