Specialist motor insurer ERS has launched a new leisure and recreation product to sit alongside its existing agriculture portfolio.
The provider noted that the new product had been created to support the needs of UK brokers and their customers that require a mix of different vehicles.
It covers agricultural machinery and vehicles such as trucks, vans, carts and cars at golf clubs, garden centres, local sports grounds, zoos, safari parks and attractions.
Malcom Cawsey, agriculture
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate