Autonet and Carole Nash’s CEO Ian Donaldson
What was the biggest story of the year?
What was the most memorable event?
Autonet turned 20 this year. We celebrated with Auto fest – our music festival with all staff – raising £20,000 for local charities and giving away 20 prizes from iPhones to new cars to staff, randomly throughout the year, was certainly memorable!
What was the biggest challenge for brokers in 2018?
The staggering amount of new regulation (and even more acronyms)
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change