Autonet and Carole Nash’s CEO Ian Donaldson
What was the biggest story of the year?
What was the most memorable event?
Autonet turned 20 this year. We celebrated with Auto fest – our music festival with all staff – raising £20,000 for local charities and giving away 20 prizes from iPhones to new cars to staff, randomly throughout the year, was certainly memorable!
What was the biggest challenge for brokers in 2018?
The staggering amount of new regulation (and even more acronyms)
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto