Autonet and Carole Nash’s CEO Ian Donaldson
What was the biggest story of the year?
What was the most memorable event?
Autonet turned 20 this year. We celebrated with Auto fest – our music festival with all staff – raising £20,000 for local charities and giving away 20 prizes from iPhones to new cars to staff, randomly throughout the year, was certainly memorable!
What was the biggest challenge for brokers in 2018?
The staggering amount of new regulation (and even more acronyms)
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers