Citizens Advice has slammed the practice of overcharging loyal customers and warned again that consumers are being ripped off.
Insurance was one of five industries listed as the national charity lodged a super-complaint with the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), calling for the regulator to outline how the problem can be fixed.
According to Citizens Advice customers who stay loyal to their providers are losing out on over £4bn a year.
The organisation’s research covered mobile,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders