Citizens Advice has slammed the practice of overcharging loyal customers and warned again that consumers are being ripped off.
Insurance was one of five industries listed as the national charity lodged a super-complaint with the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), calling for the regulator to outline how the problem can be fixed.
According to Citizens Advice customers who stay loyal to their providers are losing out on over £4bn a year.
The organisation’s research covered mobile,
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba