Citizens Advice has slammed the practice of overcharging loyal customers and warned again that consumers are being ripped off.
Insurance was one of five industries listed as the national charity lodged a super-complaint with the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), calling for the regulator to outline how the problem can be fixed.
According to Citizens Advice customers who stay loyal to their providers are losing out on over £4bn a year.
The organisation’s research covered mobile,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's