Citizens Advice has slammed the practice of overcharging loyal customers and warned again that consumers are being ripped off.
Insurance was one of five industries listed as the national charity lodged a super-complaint with the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), calling for the regulator to outline how the problem can be fixed.
According to Citizens Advice customers who stay loyal to their providers are losing out on over £4bn a year.
The organisation’s research covered mobile,
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018