Dual Asset Underwriting has launched its Dual Asset I.D. Fraud Policy, which provides cover in the event of a fraudulent house sale.
The provider stated that the policy protects consumers from fraud, forgery or impersonation by a third party purporting to be the seller, buyer or owner of a property.
It detailed that the product also covers policyholders if the purchase money is misappropriated and they do not become the owner of the property, or have an enforceable mortgage over it.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role