Dual Asset Underwriting has launched its Dual Asset I.D. Fraud Policy, which provides cover in the event of a fraudulent house sale.
The provider stated that the policy protects consumers from fraud, forgery or impersonation by a third party purporting to be the seller, buyer or owner of a property.
It detailed that the product also covers policyholders if the purchase money is misappropriated and they do not become the owner of the property, or have an enforceable mortgage over it.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing