Gresham Underwriting has launched its new unoccupied property product on its online system.
It covers full perils including accidental damage and subsidence, enhanced security discounts, increased excess discounts and non-standard proposals such as claims and insolvencies. Insurance for Grade II listed buildings is also available.
According to the managing general agent (MGA), the policy is available on its updated quote engine, which it said provides brokers with a quote in minutes.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns