This week private equity firm and PIB backer The Carlyle Group bought a majority stake in Sedgwick for $6.7bn (£5.15bn).
The deal sees previous majority shareholder KKR, an investor in Ardonagh Group, exit the business.
Funds managed by Stone Point Capital and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec – which recently took a “significant minority stake” in Hyperion for £298m – and Sedgwick management remain minority investors.
4) Axa to
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm