A man has been sentenced to 26 months in prison for defrauding a combined £129,000 from three insurance firms that he worked for and lying to their clients about fictitious medical treatment costs that they were liable to pay.
Yesterday (28 August 2018) Iain Wishlade, 52, of Wetherel Road, Burton-on-Trent, was sentenced at Stafford Crown Court.
The sentencing follows an investigation by City of London Police’s Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED).
IFED declined to name the three
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA