American International Group (AIG) has named Thomas Lillelund as chief executive officer of AIG Europe SA.
The move will see Anthony Baldwin, current CEO of AIG Europe, become chief executive of AIG’s UK entity.
This follows the news from April that the business is setting up two new entities, one in the UK and one in Luxembourg, in response to the UK’s exit from the EU.
Baldwin has been with AIG since 1995 when he joined the financial lines division as financial institutions manager for the
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit