American International Group (AIG) has named Thomas Lillelund as chief executive officer of AIG Europe SA.
The move will see Anthony Baldwin, current CEO of AIG Europe, become chief executive of AIG’s UK entity.
This follows the news from April that the business is setting up two new entities, one in the UK and one in Luxembourg, in response to the UK’s exit from the EU.
Baldwin has been with AIG since 1995 when he joined the financial lines division as financial institutions manager for the
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division