American International Group (AIG) has named Thomas Lillelund as chief executive officer of AIG Europe SA.
The move will see Anthony Baldwin, current CEO of AIG Europe, become chief executive of AIG’s UK entity.
This follows the news from April that the business is setting up two new entities, one in the UK and one in Luxembourg, in response to the UK’s exit from the EU.
Baldwin has been with AIG since 1995 when he joined the financial lines division as financial institutions manager for the
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth