Aviva has launched motor, home and van insurance products on its Fast Trade e-trading quote and buy facility for brokers.
After a soft roll out the personal lines service is now live for all brokers with an Aviva agency.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Phil Bayles promised the service would provide the best price to brokers as they compete with direct players.
“Brokers still get the normal commissions, but we take out costs and pass on those cost-benefits to those who use it,” he
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business