Aviva has launched motor, home and van insurance products on its Fast Trade e-trading quote and buy facility for brokers.
After a soft roll out the personal lines service is now live for all brokers with an Aviva agency.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Phil Bayles promised the service would provide the best price to brokers as they compete with direct players.
“Brokers still get the normal commissions, but we take out costs and pass on those cost-benefits to those who use it,” he
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews