Aviva has launched motor, home and van insurance products on its Fast Trade e-trading quote and buy facility for brokers.
After a soft roll out the personal lines service is now live for all brokers with an Aviva agency.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Phil Bayles promised the service would provide the best price to brokers as they compete with direct players.
“Brokers still get the normal commissions, but we take out costs and pass on those cost-benefits to those who use it,” he
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1