Aviva has launched motor, home and van insurance products on its Fast Trade e-trading quote and buy facility for brokers.
After a soft roll out the personal lines service is now live for all brokers with an Aviva agency.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Phil Bayles promised the service would provide the best price to brokers as they compete with direct players.
“Brokers still get the normal commissions, but we take out costs and pass on those cost-benefits to those who use it,” he state
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute