Aviva has launched motor, home and van insurance products on its Fast Trade e-trading quote and buy facility for brokers.
After a soft roll out the personal lines service is now live for all brokers with an Aviva agency.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Phil Bayles promised the service would provide the best price to brokers as they compete with direct players.
“Brokers still get the normal commissions, but we take out costs and pass on those cost-benefits to those who use it,” he
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK