Allianz Insurance has combined its teams in the North of England and Scotland, in what it said was a move to strengthen its service to regional brokers.
The provider detailed that the new regional team will include 170 commercial market facing employees across four offices in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow.
The team will be led by Allianz’s current regional manager for the North, Chris Everett.
According to the insurer, Everett is experienced in distribution and customer
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected