Allianz Insurance has combined its teams in the North of England and Scotland, in what it said was a move to strengthen its service to regional brokers.
The provider detailed that the new regional team will include 170 commercial market facing employees across four offices in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow.
The team will be led by Allianz’s current regional manager for the North, Chris Everett.
According to the insurer, Everett is experienced in distribution and customer relationshi
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports