Allianz Insurance has combined its teams in the North of England and Scotland, in what it said was a move to strengthen its service to regional brokers.
The provider detailed that the new regional team will include 170 commercial market facing employees across four offices in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow.
The team will be led by Allianz’s current regional manager for the North, Chris Everett.
According to the insurer, Everett is experienced in distribution and customer relationshi
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform