Allianz Insurance has combined its teams in the North of England and Scotland, in what it said was a move to strengthen its service to regional brokers.
The provider detailed that the new regional team will include 170 commercial market facing employees across four offices in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow.
The team will be led by Allianz’s current regional manager for the North, Chris Everett.
According to the insurer, Everett is experienced in distribution and customer relationshi
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed