Former Axa head of global SME initiatives Matthew Reed has launched a start-up managing general agent, Insurance Age can reveal.
Equipsme will start selling its healthcare product for SMEs through general insurance brokers on 1 March this year.
The product is underwritten by Axa PPP and the insurer has also provided the financial backing for the new venture.
Reed left Axa in January 2016. He joined the insurer as managing director of intermediary and direct in April 2011 and moved to a global
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews