Former Axa head of global SME initiatives Matthew Reed has launched a start-up managing general agent, Insurance Age can reveal.
Equipsme will start selling its healthcare product for SMEs through general insurance brokers on 1 March this year.
The product is underwritten by Axa PPP and the insurer has also provided the financial backing for the new venture.
Reed left Axa in January 2016. He joined the insurer as managing director of intermediary and direct in April 2011 and moved to a global
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto