Former Axa head of global SME initiatives Matthew Reed has launched a start-up managing general agent, Insurance Age can reveal.
Equipsme will start selling its healthcare product for SMEs through general insurance brokers on 1 March this year.
The product is underwritten by Axa PPP and the insurer has also provided the financial backing for the new venture.
Reed left Axa in January 2016. He joined the insurer as managing director of intermediary and direct in April 2011 and moved to a global
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand