One of the current big trends in the insurance industry is for businesses to go down the managing general agent (MGA) route, with many new MGAs popping up over the last few years.
A new motor fleet MGA launched just last week. Insurers are backing them and brokers are setting up their own to add to their existing businesses.
For example, Markerstudy revealed its new commercial MGA venture in May this year, while Brightside Insurance CEO Mark Cliff has stated that the broker is developing an
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m