One of the current big trends in the insurance industry is for businesses to go down the managing general agent (MGA) route, with many new MGAs popping up over the last few years.
A new motor fleet MGA launched just last week. Insurers are backing them and brokers are setting up their own to add to their existing businesses.
For example, Markerstudy revealed its new commercial MGA venture in May this year, while Brightside Insurance CEO Mark Cliff has stated that the broker is developing an
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move