One of the current big trends in the insurance industry is for businesses to go down the managing general agent (MGA) route, with many new MGAs popping up over the last few years.
A new motor fleet MGA launched just last week. Insurers are backing them and brokers are setting up their own to add to their existing businesses.
For example, Markerstudy revealed its new commercial MGA venture in May this year, while Brightside Insurance CEO Mark Cliff has stated that the broker is developing an
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY