InsurTech has reached a crucial stage, with more investment and an increasing number of start-ups being created, according to Startupbootcamp InsurTech and PwC’s 2017 trend report.
According to the research InsurTech start-ups are becoming increasingly sophisticated, tackling more complex problems that are more closely aligned to insurers’ needs.
In terms of Brexit, Startupbootcamp noted in the report that the UK’s decision to leave the EU had so far had a limited effect on InsurTech,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?