InsurTech has reached a crucial stage, with more investment and an increasing number of start-ups being created, according to Startupbootcamp InsurTech and PwC’s 2017 trend report. According to the research InsurTech start-ups are becoming increasingly sophisticated, tackling more complex problems that are more closely aligned to insurers’ needs. Brexit In terms of Brexit, Startupbootcamp noted in the report that the UK’s decision to leave the EU had so far had a limited effect on InsurTech, b
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution