Ageas has partnered with Tractable to use artificial intelligence (AI) across its motor claims management. The provider claimed that this is the first time AI has been used in motor claims handling in the UK and added that is “represents a significant opportunity in the claims sector” to save time and cost. Ageas further explained that it had completed a successful first-stage pilot at the end of 2016, performing analysis of several thousand vehicle images involved in accidents, with Ageas’ mo
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution