Ageas has partnered with Tractable to use artificial intelligence (AI) across its motor claims management.
The provider claimed that this is the first time AI has been used in motor claims handling in the UK and added that is “represents a significant opportunity in the claims sector” to save time and cost.
Ageas further explained that it had completed a successful first-stage pilot at the end of 2016, performing analysis of several thousand vehicle images involved in accidents, with Ageas’ mo
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam