Ageas has partnered with Tractable to use artificial intelligence (AI) across its motor claims management.
The provider claimed that this is the first time AI has been used in motor claims handling in the UK and added that is “represents a significant opportunity in the claims sector” to save time and cost.
Ageas further explained that it had completed a successful first-stage pilot at the end of 2016, performing analysis of several thousand vehicle images involved in accidents, with Ageas’
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed