Transactor has increased the price for its hosting service from 1 January 2017.
The news came in an email sent to its clients and seen by Insurance Age.
The software house explained that the uplift of 10% was due to Microsoft increasing its prices in the UK following sterling's decline since the EU referendum on 23 June.
"Microsoft trade in dollars and have put their prices up by 22% in the UK," Transactor executive chairman Ray Vincent told Insurance Age.
"We trade on a very low margin on
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith