The average cost of a comprehensive car insurance policy rose by 3 percent in the third quarter of 2016, according to the latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index in association with Willis Towers Watson.
According to the index the price movement represented a slowdown from the 6.5 percent increase in the preceding quarter, but the average car premium in the UK has risen by over £100 (17.3 percent) in the past year to £737.
Third party, fire and theft policies rose by 1.7 percent in the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA