Experts speaking at the Applied Net 2016 conference have warned brokers about the impact of emerging technology on the sector and urged them to be innovative in their approach to customer engagement. Barry Rabkin, founder and president of Market Insight Group, spoke about how technology changes customer expectations, stating that consumers will expect "immediate service" when contacting insurance brokers. He further stressed the importance of brokers' service to be digital and work on a mobile p
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK