Experts speaking at the Applied Net 2016 conference have warned brokers about the impact of emerging technology on the sector and urged them to be innovative in their approach to customer engagement.
Barry Rabkin, founder and president of Market Insight Group, spoke about how technology changes customer expectations, stating that consumers will expect "immediate service" when contacting insurance brokers.
He further stressed the importance of brokers' service to be digital and work on a mobile p
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services