CDL Group managing director Gary Johnson said 2015 was an "investment phase in the company's overall growth journey" following the release of its financial results for the year to 30 September 2015.
The software house reported a drop in post-tax profit, but an increase in turnover for the company.
Johnson told Insurance Age: "2015 was a record year in terms of turnover for CDL and the company's pre-tax profits rose from £4.9m to £5.4m.
"During the year, we expanded our campus with the building o
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam