CDL Group managing director Gary Johnson said 2015 was an "investment phase in the company's overall growth journey" following the release of its financial results for the year to 30 September 2015. The software house reported a drop in post-tax profit, but an increase in turnover for the company. Johnson told Insurance Age: "2015 was a record year in terms of turnover for CDL and the company's pre-tax profits rose from £4.9m to £5.4m. "During the year, we expanded our campus with the building o
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution