The cost of motor insurance has stalled for the first time in a year, according to the latest Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index in association with Willis Towers Watson.
According to the findings, the average comprehensive premium held at £671 during the first quarter, even though price movements varied between segments.
Third party, fire and theft (TPFT) prices fell very slightly by £1, or 0.1% on average, to £1,128.
The first quarter price movements follow annual price rises in 2015 of 13
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment