Richard Hoskins, group chief financial officer at Hastings Insurance Group, said the company was "excited about the results" following the increases in profit and gross written premium (GWP) reported for 2015.
He told Insurance Age: "We're a very agile, digital business and that enables us to be very flexible and use that agility in our pricing.
"We have a retail business that is very sophisticated in building life-time customer value models which enable us to attract the right business at the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey