Momentum Broker Solutions has reported a post-tax profit for the year ended 30 September 2015 of £160,035. This is an increase of 148% compared to 2014 when it achieved its first profitable year with post-tax profit of £64,630. The network's turnover also grew, from £808,098 in 2014 to £1.05m in 2015, while its operating profit was £158,811 (2014: £63,035). PartnersHoward Pepper, managing director of Momentum, told Insurance Age: "Our 2015 results have been driven by the exceptional performance
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK