Lorica Insurance Brokers has posted an operating loss of £1.95m for the year to 31 March 2015, an improvement on the £2.87m loss delivered the year before.
The broker highlighted that £647,000 of the loss related to investment in new account executives and that £535,000 was in respect of one-off costs.
It added that on a like for like basis, adjusted for one-off costs and 2015 new investment, the operating loss narrowed to £972,000.
The figures came as the firm reported a 9.5% increase in
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1