Lorica Insurance Brokers has posted an operating loss of £1.95m for the year to 31 March 2015, an improvement on the £2.87m loss delivered the year before.
The broker highlighted that £647,000 of the loss related to investment in new account executives and that £535,000 was in respect of one-off costs.
It added that on a like for like basis, adjusted for one-off costs and 2015 new investment, the operating loss narrowed to £972,000.
The figures came as the firm reported a 9.5% increase in
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click