The CEO of Confused.com Martin Coriat said: "The reduction in profit is driven by the limited growth in the market and the impact of changes made by Google to its natural search alogorithms impacting Confused's search engine optimisation position early in the year, but also reflects our relative media spend and advertising effectiveness."
Overall in the UK Admiral Group reported a 6% decline in turnover to £1.6bn (2013: £1.7bn), with pre tax profit up 1% to £398m (2013: £393.9m). Its motor COR
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results