The second series of the Broker Apprentice took six young brokers and tested their skills in a variety of filmed tasks over six episodes that demonstrated the benefits of professionalism in an accessible and entertaining manner.
The series, produced in cooperation with Zurich Insurance, was watched by thousands of viewers, but for those who missed it we are giving you another chance to catch up on the episodes.
Incisive Media's insurance division content director Jonathan Swift said: "Brok
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings