According to the Confused.com Car Insurance Price Index in association with Towers Watson, car insurance prices rose by a fraction between June and September.
Comprehensive premiums ticked up by 0.4% and third party, fire and theft policies rose by 0.2% in the period.
The increase in prices this quarter slowed the annualised rate of price reduction down. Average comprehensive premiums have fallen by 10.7% across the UK since September last year, compared to 14.6% for the twelve months to June
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders