MediQuote, the comparative private medical insurance and cash plans portal managed by Sirius Financial Systems, has added individual products from Health-on-Line to its system. The group company choice plans are also scheduled to be included later this month. Health-on-Line said it offered in-patient cover which can be topped up with any of seven additional options instead of insisting on the purchase of a pre-determined basket of benefits irrespective of need.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall