Axa Insurance chief executive Peter Hubbard said his company was ontarget to deliver the benefits from its wide-ranging review of operationsat the announcement of its annual results.
The UK general arm of the French insurance group reported that it had beenforced to add an additional #95m to its liability reserves following acase-by-case review of its liability portfolio.
Mr Hubbard said the review had left the insurer able to head into 2003confident there would be no unwelcome surprises from
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April