Axa Insurance chief executive Peter Hubbard said his company was ontarget to deliver the benefits from its wide-ranging review of operationsat the announcement of its annual results.
The UK general arm of the French insurance group reported that it had beenforced to add an additional #95m to its liability reserves following acase-by-case review of its liability portfolio.
Mr Hubbard said the review had left the insurer able to head into 2003confident there would be no unwelcome surprises from
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017