British homeowners could be overpaying their household insurance by £1.3bn a year, according to Confused.com. The figure was estimated based on the 44% of UK homeowners who had not reviewed their home policies within the last five years multiplied by the average savings of £185.25 Confused said it offered its customers. The comparison site also found that in 2008, only 7% of motor customers who were also homeowners checked online for better home policy prices.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution