The recent announcement that the Financial Services Authority fined Paul Harrison, former chief executive of Berry Birch & Noble Insurance Brokers (BBNIB) £17,500 for failing to implement proper systems and controls to ensure that customers' money held by the firm was adequately protected reiterates the fact that brokers must be on the ball when it comes to regulation.
Numerous brokers have been helped on Insurance Age's Regulation Forum after receiving FREE advice from our panel of experts.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?