The recent announcement that the Financial Services Authority fined Paul Harrison, former chief executive of Berry Birch & Noble Insurance Brokers (BBNIB) £17,500 for failing to implement proper systems and controls to ensure that customers' money held by the firm was adequately protected reiterates the fact that brokers must be on the ball when it comes to regulation.
Numerous brokers have been helped on Insurance Age's Regulation Forum after receiving FREE advice from our panel of experts.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five