Jardine Lloyd Thompson has launched a student scholarship scheme at the University of York in order to generate increased interest in insurance among its students. Scholorship applications were open to students of maths and economics related subjects. Chris Caine, divisional managing director of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Corporate Risks said: "It is very important for us to attract the best young people in the business and equally important for students to recognise the good career opportunitie
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData