More than 500 insurers, brokers, suppliers and their guests descended on Kempton Park race course last month for the inaugural Insurance Race Day. The programme for the day included the Kerry London Handicap Stakes, the Swinton Maiden Fillies' Stakes, the DAS Legal Expenses Insurance Handicap Stakes, the APC Underwriting Handicap Stakes, the Bluecycle Salvage Handicap Stakes, the Travelers Handicap Stakes and the insurancejobs.co.uk Handicap Stakes. The industry proved it was not risk averse, wi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData