Simplicity Software & Technology Group Holdings (Simplicity) has launched SignADoc, a digital solution that replaces the paper-based processes of signing a document. The solution is designed to automate the complete sign-off process from despatch and authorisation to archiving and storage. It can be integrated into existing IT infrastructure via web implementation, reducing costs. Roll-out times start from two days for an entire implementation.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand