Solutions provider Clear Technology has revealed plans to create an online solution for complex commercial risks.
Hailed as a complementary solution to imarket for complex risks, Clear Technology said it was looking into projects for complex commercial underwriting.
Graham Dawkes, managing director at Clear Technology, said: "Our concept will tackle the manual processes of dealing with complex referrals, and it also streamlines procedures. While imarket effectively deals with the smaller risks, we
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups