When Groupama Insurances needed to web-enable its quotation systems, speed was of the essence. It was a member of a consortium of UK insurance companies that had agreed to develop imarket, and anyone who could not join it on time was clearly going to be at a competitive disadvantage.
The results at Groupama were rapid - it took just 120 person-days of work to web-enable Groupama's existing back-office applications, with the help of specialist web integration tools from software specialist Lan
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April