Encouraged by strong growth in the niche market, Hiscox is piloting new technology to reduce delivery costs in an attempt to expand its mid net worth (MNW) proposition.
The high net worth insurer, which aims to apply a "high net worth philosophy to its MNW customers", is looking at ways to reduce the delivery costs of providing bespoke policies to customers paying lower premiums.
Although the company declined to go into detail, it says the extranet-delivered technology will allow brokers to ac
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly