Encouraged by strong growth in the niche market, Hiscox is piloting new technology to reduce delivery costs in an attempt to expand its mid net worth (MNW) proposition.
The high net worth insurer, which aims to apply a "high net worth philosophy to its MNW customers", is looking at ways to reduce the delivery costs of providing bespoke policies to customers paying lower premiums.
Although the company declined to go into detail, it says the extranet-delivered technology will allow brokers to ac
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017