Equifax, an ID verification and fraud-prevention solution provider, has launched an online application-fraud-detection and prevention system, SIRAN. The service provides a robust, real-time fraud-prevention solution, giving lenders total control of their application-fraud-prevention policy. SIRAN also facilitates the sharing of data from all sectors, including banks, retail-credit providers, credit-card issuers, mobile telecommunications and mail-order suppliers.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product