Cox said it is targeting "more fitting" strategic acquisitions after the collapse of the Highway deal.
Andrew Fisher, the new group chief executive said that he hoped to have made "significant progress" with the business by the end of the year by making strategic acquisitions and pushing through more efficiencies.
Mr Fisher joined the company this summer from CPP Group. He previously held the position of chief executive at Coutts Group, the banking firm, and is also a non-executive director of
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board