Alexander Forbes has chosen the Acturis Broker Platform for its insolvency division, which provides insurance services for insolvency practitioners.
Roger Brown, managing director, corporate risk solutions, said: "There is a great deal of synergy between what we are trying to achieve as a business and the functionality, connectivity and service provided by Acturis. We believe Acturis will allow us to deal with more business per head, and to do so in an even more professional way."
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal