Alexander Forbes has chosen the Acturis Broker Platform for its insolvency division, which provides insurance services for insolvency practitioners.
Roger Brown, managing director, corporate risk solutions, said: "There is a great deal of synergy between what we are trying to achieve as a business and the functionality, connectivity and service provided by Acturis. We believe Acturis will allow us to deal with more business per head, and to do so in an even more professional way."
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product