Open GI may increase its electronic data interchange (EDI) charges only one year after riling the market with a similar move.
Insurance Age understands that discussions have taken place at boardroom level over whether it is prudent and feasible to raise EDI charges so soon after the last hike.
A market source said: "These discussions have taken place and they may go ahead with it. If they do, certain players are going to be very upset."
Open GI denied there would be any price revisions and insisted
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April